Nazi Arsehole Moderators of the Ubuntu Forums.
A Ubuntu Forum Developer / Moderator.
"Hi I am mentally well adjusted and really, really, friendly."
I am immensely grateful for the good works of the Linux / Open Source Movement - I absolutely HATE the American Mind Fuck Corporate Bullshit of Microsoft etc, and I am thankful that they can be relegated to the last OS of choice....
So anyway before I go too far off the deep end....
OK - Linux Schminux....
Generally speaking it's really EXCELLENT software....
I have settled into a contented rut that a simple menu driven piece of software is about as good as it gets...
I like keyboards...
And yes I am impressed with new stuff.... Like language / speech recognition etc., etc., etc.....
But I really can't be fucked living Matrix style.
Some of the open source stuff is really brilliant, done by brilliant hard working people - but other software, including some of the people who write it and or defend it, it's inexcusable...
People rightfully trumpet, "Open Source" + "Linux" etc., as they should, but on a percentage basis, some of them will condone really bad software, bad PR practices and idiot ideas.
This means that either they are complete morons, or are probably Microsoft employees and spies, on the Microsoft payroll - doing everything they can to derail bright ideas... To fuck up moving the cause onwards.
Conjecture? Probably. Losers on a power trip. Definitely.
And when they try on their stupid shit - they do not like being confronted, and having their crap handed back to them...
Here is a sample of the fuckwit moderators that inhabit the Ubuntu Forums and the crap they try on.
The Gnome Keyring is a program, that once you authorise it to allow certain programs to automatically function without having to enter passwords repeatedly. In some ways this is good, but in others - especially with this Gnome Keyring, ONCE you install the program, there is NO control interface for it.
And it pops up nag screens with NO off switch, non destructive uninstall etc...
In short - it's a cunt of a program.
It never tells you who, what or where from and where too, and why access is needed,
It just tells you to enter the password, that allows "whateva" to gain system privileges and run.
But if you don't enter the password to allow "fuck knows what" to run, you can't switch the nag screens off.
And if you would rather KNOW what needs system access, and don't mind entering a password now and then, and the Gnome Keyring is a suspicious NSA style prick of a program, and you want to be rid of it, well most programs do a clean uninstall via the Ubuntu Software Centre.
But not this.
And many people have been caught out.........
Issue A - The Gnome Keyring, combines with Issue B - the "PROPER" uninstall method, via the Software Centre - and guess what?
When you uninstall the Gnome Keyring - it also deletes about 50% of the operating system with it.
It's BAD.
I don't want this shit on my system... I regret installing it.
Aside from some side issues, the feedback for it, on the Ubuntu Software Centre is one of universal condemnation.
Almost all One Star reviews......
trash
complete failure in every possible way. I NEVER write reviews about anything but this thing is a total joke.The instant I get some new dvd-r's I'm installing a different linux distro
how to get rid of it
how do i get rid of it without erasing other applications
painfull
just a pain. it requires you to enter a password to login.
dont know why
For some reason, the main gnome desktop environment counts this required. Why?!
For some reason, the main gnome desktop environment counts this package as required. Why?! What if it doesn't work right with screenlets widgets (it doesn't), and requires you to put your password back into the widget(s) every reboot? Shouldn't I be able to remove it without switching window managers?
That's my main problem I guess, it doesn't fail gracefully. Plus I'd much rather use an online, cross-platform cloud-based password manager anyway.
bad
It's annoying to be encountered with so much password entering...
Why is it so bad?
It's bad that it does it, but it's even worse that it's a KNOWN ISSUE - between the Gnome Keyring Developers and the Ubuntu Admin.....
It's even worse that this has been known for such a long time and it's never been FIXED.
I can restore a terminally fucked OS - after I uninstalled it the proper way - it dragged out half the system files with it - when it went, and I restored the system, because I have had too... but it's a REAL bit of ingenuity to do it.... and it takes about 2 or 3 days to do it.
I have left feedback for the developers both via their own website, and in the Ubuntu Software Centre Reviews - which is fairly blunt, because I am so sick of the lay low bullshit from the developers and Ubuntu Admin - from delivering a fucking crappy product and doing nothing over many years to fix it up - because of how badly it operates and all the SERIOUS problems is causes.
You know the "proper uninstall method" when used with the Gnome Keyring - wipes out your system.....
Like that is OK? Fucking bullshit it is.
This has been going on for like 3 or more years.... Me Vs. Ubuntu & the idiot Gnome Keyring developers...
And deservedly so.
The other recourse to "fixing this program" is to go off into fairly land, all across the net - looking for information about how to kill off, stop the nag screens, remove the program etc., etc., etc., etc..... every time I do an upgrade.
And the issue remains - "Why in the fuck should anyone ever, have to do this?"
Why is the program so badly "developed" that it lacks an honest interface, full user control, a clean uninstall and a FULL set of directions on how to do it all, IN the program interface, or in the Ubuntu software centre, or on the developers website?
The Gnome Keyring website says this:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring
GNOME keyring services (daemon and tools)
gnome-keyring
gnome-keyring is a daemon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and other applications can use it to store passwords and other sensitive information.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
But there is nothing put up by the developers, on how to control it, kill it, remove it, uninstall it, cripple it, break it, hack it, etc....
After the latest upgrade - and seeing the fucking mysterious nag screen for the password popping up again - I thought, "I am going after these fucks - I am sick of their bullshit."
So I raised the issue in the Ubuntu forums.....
I put this long standing issue of the Gnome Keyring up for "getting it dealt with once and for all" by actually FIXING the MAJOR problems with it, instead of endless excursions across the internet and trying the guessing games to fix it...
And as soon as I posted the issue in the Ubuntu forums, in jump the fuckwits, with their "Opinions about everything, and solutions to nothing" bullshit...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Post in the Ubuntu Forums:
First thing the idiot moderator did was move it from a request for help, into a discussion forum....
Good one genius....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://ubuntuforums.org
Thread: The Gnome Keyring may actually serve a useful function BUT...
I left this review in the Software Centre, for this product, and I am singularly unimpressed with the total lack of contact and or addressing any of the issues I have raised to do with it. I think my review covers the issues, and the total lack of addressing the issues, by the developers...
In summary:
Everything to do with this program hits all my aggression buttons.
1. The total lack of control.
2. The lack of an interface.
3. The lack of information about what is randomly needing to access the keyring, what for and why.
4. The non stop nag screens. The lack of an ability to stop the nag screens.
5. The overall bad design of this program and interface - or the total lack of it.
6. If you actually uninstall it, by using the Software Centre, it totally GUTS your operating system and you have to be really smart to crack back into what is left of it to rebuild it...
7. The developers have had my complaint about this levelled at them and they have had several years and done NOTHING about it, no responses - nothing.....
8. In lieu of a total lack of interface... there are NO directions on the developers website, or in Ubuntu, on how to control or remove the program - which is doubly inexcusable.
This program, how it runs, and how the developers operate is totally like the NSA / CIA back door builders.
The lack of control with this program and all the insane searching and "trying solutions" etc...is one of the major downfalls of some of the Linux software....
It's like rather than using a simple circuit breaker for the building, to switch the power on and off, one has to resort to testing every switch, every light fitting, every outlet, every run of wiring etc.....
Or program developers, that might make a 300 - 900 meg program, so you download it and run it and then you go to look up the help - and then you have to download and install an additional 6 meg file....
Well FUCK IT - why isn't it included with it?
Gotta get back on the net, gotta go find it, gotta download it - and then gotta install it and then gotta make it run.....
I don't want that. Nor do lots of other people and the stupid cunts, that do stupid shit - just don't get that....
The Gnome Keyring and the never ending nag screens? I hate it. If it was a rodent scuttling across my desk, I would have killed it with a piece of wood.
But because it's in my computer, and it's SO badly implemented, and there is no way to stop it, without "testing" some of the guessing game solutions on the web.....
So I just want to kill the program off too.
This is my review, that I wrote on the Software Centre review area, that they have had like 2 or 3 years to act upon - and they have done NOTHING....
(My review of the program on the Ubuntu Software Centre that I copied out of there and pasted in the Ubuntu Forums.)
Do NOT enable it or install it.
All this program does is grant automatic access to programs or the access of programs (and other things) to passwords and the operations they enable; through the use of a master password - even though most of the time it does not appear to be necessary.
Using this opens the door to EVERYTHING.
You have NO control over it.
It has a number of serious faults:
1. It has NO control interface.
2. There is NO location listed for where it is installed.
3. Neither the location of it's install, how to control it, or how to remove it, are listed here, anywhere else, or on the developers website.
I might be running my PC in the same settings, with the same programs etc., and nothing has changed for days, and this program will periodically deliver a pop up, telling me that some program (or some hacker?) is requiring use of it, and that I have to enter the password.
The most disconcerting issue is that the nag screens do not tell you who, where from or what is requesting access and to what access is being sought and what reasons for, and there is no way to switch them off.
This total lack of user control, is unacceptable.
If you uninstall it - via the Software Centre, it removes python, it actually REMOVES the Software Centre etc.., etc., etc., it just guts your system... as in it causes MAJOR damage.
To reinstall the Software Centre / python etc., etc., etc., you can only do this via the Synaptic package manager, and guess what - this program reinstalls it's self, along with ALL the other programs it removed in the uninstall.
I think it's like a cancer... you cut it out and it grows back.
I have raised this issue with the developers twice 6 – 8 and 12 - 14 months ago (now about 2 - 1/2 to 3 years ago???), nothing has been responded too or done.
They also “don't get it” that when you go Google:
xubuntu turn keyring off – About 544,000 results
ubuntu turn keyring off – About 3,920,000 results
That this “just could be an indication” that most people appear to hate everything to do with it.
The developers / Ubuntu people, have done NOTHING to add user controls or a clean uninstall option...
This runs by remote control giving access to everything just like a NSA style Microsoft backdoor access program..
I think it's incredibly suspect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the product review and the forum posting:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next section is the responses given by the fuckwit developers and moderators in the Ubuntu forums...
I have put in some highlighted points to clarify how ludicrous the bullshit these people people are coming out with, actually is - they were not actually posted in the forums, at the time....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Congenital Idiot No. 1.)
ibjsb4
Re: The Gnome Keyring. It may actually serve a useful function... BUT
They also “don't get it” that when you go Google:
ubuntu turn keyring off – About 3,920,000 results
When I google it I get about 69,000 hits.
So I guess 3,851,000 have changed their mind and now happy with it. So things are looking up I also got 67,000 hits on 'disable gnome keyring' Me wonders if there may be a solution for you there.
(Isn't it interesting... the Gnome Keyring program is fucked, so this guy says the solution is in amongst 67,000 other web sites / results / search returns... -
Doesn't that ring a bell?
It's not on the developers website, it's not on the Ubuntu forums, it's not in the help pages etc., so it's not OK to get the program actually fixed up - like "Fuck this" and uninstall it. - No - this idiot reckons you ought not get the program fixed, you ought to go look up any one of a multitude of possible answers, on a heap of other websites and forums, aside from the TWO websites that it should be one, in lieu of actually FIXING the fucking program - shit for brains.
Like into statistics, the search returns are a gradually diminishing set of returns from the actual phrase, similitudes of the phrase and then parts of the phrase...
So probably any results will be in the first 50 - 100 returns, fizzing out to 500 returns.... maybe there might still be some around the 1000 mark - but even at 100 results per webpage... that is a lot of data to go trolling through...
However the program is fucked, there are a lot of people really annoyed with it, and you have to go on a fishing expedition off site - because it's NOT on the developers site, it's not in the program, it's not in the operating system - and there is nothing about it in the Ubuntu Help pages......
So you have to go offsite, to find a solution, and then do loads of guessing games, and coding, and hope that it doesn't break your operating system... - and
This dumb cunt - "ibjsb4" thinks he is a genius, and his only contribution is a bunch of smart arse bullshit.
What is this useless cunt doing even opening his idiot mouth?
What is this useless cunt doing even having a position in the forums?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Congenital Idiot No. 2.
This is THE fucking idiot who after I post this issue, into the "this needs working on" part of the Ubuntu help forum, says it's not a request for help - that it's a "discussion" issue.
He follows it up with this bullshit rationalisation, that just because I and 90 million other people do have these issues, and he doesn't - then the problem doesn't warrant formal action.
This is how dumb these cunts - these fuckwit forum nazis - really are.)
Bucky Ball
Re: The Gnome Keyring. It may actually serve a useful function... BUT
Thread moved to Ubuntu, Linux and OS Chat.
Not a support request. Personally, never even think about the keyring and never have pop-ups asking me to allow it. Don't seem to have any of the issues you do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Congenital Idiot No.3. )
cariboo907
Re: The Gnome Keyring. It may actually serve a useful function... BUT
Turn off automatic login, and you won't see any pop-ups. The gui for the keyring is called seahorse. It should be installed by default.
("OH this should be happening, that should be happening, I think this, I think that... Blah, blah, blah - the shit that rolls out of this guys brain...
I don't have automatic log in... The GUI called Seahorse - no sign of it...
And I refuse to get it and install it and then do more bullshit with that - based upon this idiots hearsay, which is also contrary to actually FIXING the program, by giving it an interface and the ability to totally fuck it off with a clean uninstall.
So where in the fuck this guy is getting his opinion from - I have no idea..
And this fuckwit thinks his opinion is my solution and his opinion also applies to the other 90 million people getting fucked around with this badly programmed piece of shit software - instead of actually FIXING THE SOFTWARE
These dumb cunts are seriously STUPID people - everything and anything - all wild speculation, stupid ideas and self centered bullshit - everything except FIXING the fucking software....
Forgetting about the fact that they are useless opinons.... this arsehole has opinions about things he has NO fucking right on having opinions about-
And these NAZI fuckwit control freaks run the Ubuntu Linux Forums)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the first rush of responders, are usually seriously stupid people that have too much free time on their hands and they view the forums as their clubby excuse for a social life......
And they have opinions on everything, solutions to nothing and they need to get stomped on - and I am happy to do it, because I am fed up with stupid cunts with opinions about everything and solutions to nothing.
So I did....
I nailed them point blank for their bullshit in my reply to them ALL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@ *ibjsb4* (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1729120)
Thanks for your input. Did you know the search results are actually NOT static, they are dynamic - kind of like how many people are searching for the pop star of the moment...
And if you look up a search term when the issues are coming to a fore, then the results will be much larger, that say when they are searched for 2 or 3 years later....
Your results may in fact be right, for when you looked them up... not 3 years after I had looked them up.
So thank you for demonstrating that the search results are dynamic.
And thankyou for pointing out that there is and or may be a whole heap of work arounds, which I am no longer prepared to entertain, because of somewhat suspect results that they get, and what I actually raised was the issue of getting user control of the program, within the program.....
Kind of like getting a gear shift lever, to your own gear box, in your own car...
What I said was that I am no longer satisifed with programmers who fail to put any controls within the software, and the "correct" method for uninstalling it, via the Software Centre, or Synaptic, actually destroys your system.
I am not prepared to entertain people who expect me to go off on fishing expeditions around the internet for days, to find solutions for badly made software - when the implementation needs fixing.
@ Bucky Ball - Yes this is a support request - because the crux of the issue is that while you may be able to claim that you never have the nag screens asking for the keyring pass words - etc., doesn't mean that I and lots and lots of other people are not quite frustrated with this particular badly scripted program...
It means that your unable to separate your own little world from the goings on in other peoples lives.
Kind of like just because you might like to suck lemons, doesn't mean that everyone else does - or haven't you figured that out by now?
@ Cariboo907 - I asked for a solution to gain control over the program with a GUI - and for reporting of what is actually requesting access to what, by what and what for, and ways to cleanly uninstall the Gnome Keyring program without killing the system.
You see while you might think it's great to drive your own car around by using a smart phone app - I'd rather have a steering wheel.
The Gnome Keyring is a BADLY scripted piece of software with NO direct control, to switch it off, or cleanly uninstall it.
These are TWO major problems - which has lead to some X tens of thousands of people trashing their systems when they uninstall it, or spending hours and or days trying to switch it off or kill it or cripple it etc...
I am one of them and I am very dissatisfied with the programmers who put such a product onto the market, with these terrible flaws in it, and who also refuse to fix it - despite all of the zillions of people who have had immense problems with it.
---End Quote---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that was the last post I made on the Ubuntu Forums.....
LOL - evil laugh...
What did the stupid cunts do after this?
Elfy - From the Official Ubuntu Forums sent me an email.....
Ubuntu Forums <info@ubuntuforums.org>
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
***************************
Dear Yew,
You have received a new private message at Ubuntu Forums from Elfy, entitled
"You have received an infraction at Ubuntu Forums".
To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note that they don't actually send you the comment - they send you the link to the comment - on the Ubuntu Forums website...
This pisses me off....
This is the message that was posted in my inbox in the Ubuntu Forums
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***************
Dear Yew,
You have received an infraction at Ubuntu Forums.
Reason: Whole bunch of insulting going on
-------
So we've got some insults aimed at 2 members of the moderation team, 1 aimed in the general direction of a forum user, a more general one aimed at dev's.
The whole thread reads as a troll in addition.
If you've got issues with the way that an app behaves - file a bug report. If it's deemed fixable - it's get fixed, or it might get marked as Won't Fix, Opinion, Incomplete - all manner of statuses.
You've apparently moaned at the Software Centre too.
What you'll not get away with is doing the same here in the way you have.
What you HAVE got is strike 1 of our deal with trolls system
We'll move to strike 2 - a further 5 permanent points followed by a ban.
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My reply:
To show you how much I appreciate your efforts - I am copying and pasting you and your friends and their idiot bullshit all over the internet.
Now fuck off and take your crap with you.
Shit for brains..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Within about 30 seconds after telling this loser to fuck off...
I tried to log back in and ------ They try to COVER IT ALL UP ----- By locking me out of the Ubuntu Forums.....
This was the message.....
LOL - too fucking funny.....
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upset about this? Fucking oath I am upset......
I am laughing so hard I can't type....
The idiots keep being idiots - because that is what idiots do.
And when I sent them a link to this blog entry, saying, "This is what I think of your developers / forum nazi moderators, and what they did."
Guess what....
I updated the blog, took out much of the 4am incoherence...(cause I say fuck too much) and told them soo...
And the second email to them got this reply:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
info@ubuntuforums.org
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
info@ubuntuforums.org
LOL - the Ubuntu Forum Nazi's are blocking my emails....
And they have even deleted my post off the forums....
http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?
A couple of weeks after this - I posted this link into the ubuntu-doc@lists.ubuntu.com..... and a few jerk offs commented and someone called
Daniel Doyle decided to email me...
So I copied the comments at the end of this blog and the aggregated emails with Daniel Doyle and sent their shit back into the Doc Lists, and guess what - lol....
The mailer sent back this reply:
"Your mail to 'ubuntu-doc' with the subject
Fresh Meat - or a Sewerage Leak - the stinking crap in Unbuntu.
Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
The reason it is being held:
Post by non-member to a members-only list "
Awwwwwww so now I am a non fucking member.... LOL
Just like that - "Either lick arses and go along with the bullshit - or we cross you off the list... so there."
"I'll give you the "So There"."
The cunts are so used to getting away with this cleptomaniac crap, that they didn't expect to try on their bullshit with some who will stand up to them and expose these pieces of shit for what they are....
The Ubuntu Forum Nazis - are stupid lying, game playing cunts.
What I want:
I want these four lying pieces of shit and their collusive sleaze and dishonesty to be thrown off the forums.
ibjsb4, Bucky Ball, Cariboo907 and Elfy - get rid of the cunts.
I want my user capabilites to be reinstated and my post to be relisted, less their crap.
I want a solution to be found, to both enable better operation of the "Gnome Keyring" for those who want it, and the ability to control and or uninstall it completely by those who hate it.


Ohhh Boo Hoo - Arseholes like you and your buddies deserve to be kicked out to the kerb where your dead beats belong.
ReplyDeleteI said the issues of your sleazy conduct and what goes on in the Ubuntu Forums, and the crap that you get up too, is on the adgenda....
And this is just how it's going to be.