Drug Fucked Idiot Women - The fucking pill poppers turning up to work off their faces....



I hate them.....


I hate having to deal with women who are stupid, and dropping pills.......


Fucked up space cadets..


They are a fucking pain in the arse and just bullshit to deal with.




As a for instance.


I rang a place seeking to place an order for their product.

There are only 2 or 3 people that work in the office and have done so for AGES - like a decade or more... and they only sell 2 product types, in a different range of sizes.

A drug fucked idiot woman answers the phone.

The salesman guy is away for a few days, and she decides to help me.

Unfortunately for the average dumb cunt, I usually know way more about their products than they do.

That is a virtual guarantee......


So my aim in this conversation is the granule size of the product - I am aiming at about 2 - 3 mm and what size packages it comes in, and if I don't want say 3 lifetimes supply by the pallet, can they make up say smaller quantities?

 You know size of granules.....


I want a bag THIS SIZE.


 

NOT this size.....



You know - it's a simple fucking issue....

Unless your dealing with a 
fucking prescription 
DRUG ADDICT
with tits and a cunt.



And it's AFTER we have established the product type and availability - then we go onto exchanging particulars, as a part of finalising the sale.



Simple enough - straight to the point.

As they list their product in mesh size, which is different to a metric dimension - the product that I am actually after, needs to be defined as which of the three grades available, as defined by the mesh sizes, is actually in the size or nearly so, that I am after in millimeters.

I almost never ever use mesh sieves for sorting anything by size ever, the imperial system from the US and A and most things that use the "Retarded American Measuring Systems" can go fuck themselves... That is a nightmare topic all and by and of it's self....

And I know what granules about 2 or so millimeters in diameter and about 3 or so millimeters long look like.



So the dumb fuck starts off wanting to do the name, address, company etc.....

I ask her why? Because this picture is not congruent with being able to supply the right sized product, in the quantities of supply that are suitable to me - which MUST proceed before everything else, before placing the order, which includes the necessary details, of who and where it needs to be shipped too, after we have established that the prerequisites are met.


And this is what I need to establish FIRST.

She says, "So I can look at the order that you had placed previously."

I say, "But umm I am actually buying something different this time. I want to buy product XYZ for purposes ABC."

So the drug fucked idiot immediately says, "Oh I can't do that - because we make so many products."

I know that is bullshit because I have a mental list off all the products they make and it's two different forms of the element / mineral and they come in different forms, like pellets and granules and powder.....

And this bitch, with her shit for brains reply, is acting like a 16 year old on it's first day of work experience in a company like Boeing with it's 1,250,000 components on an international data base....



Except the reality is that this drug fucked idiot, has as many categories of product as fingers on your hand to deal with and the sub categories, can be counted on 2 or 3 hands....

It's not that fucking hard.

Like "Duh".


Mrs Dumb Fuck, between sucking on Tim Tams, the bosses cock and dropping pills, has only worked there for 20 years and hasn't got a fucking clue about anything....


If sand paper and toilet paper were the only two products it's company makes, Princess Pill Popper wouldn't know the difference between them.




As I route her into the accountability and doing her job, because I want to get the prerequisites sorted and then get the fuck out of there because she is a fucking pain in the arse - she starts to mentally run toward the exit as scatter brained pill poppers do....

 Since I have no intention of letting her make me wait several more days, until the MAN comes back and does the sale for her, just because she is a drug fucked idiot, who refuses to get her fucking act together - I cut off her escape route with, "I know the product that I want, I have the code for it and I want clarification on the granule size in mm, instead of in the mesh size."

And this starts to go around in circles - with her drug fucked idiot bullshit, and  instead of sticking her nose in the sales books and skimming like all of 5 or 10 pages of product specifications, she bails on the call by hanging up....

You know, product type, granule sizes - of which there is only 3 averaged groups there of, and a quick cross reference to the scale of sieved mesh size to millimeters..... and yes we can supply in 5Kg bags, instead of only pallets....


Arrgghhhhh Fuck........


The pill fucked space cadet do this?

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - It's the work of the devil..."


The guy who usually does the sales, is OUT, the product range is VERY, VERY, VERY fucking limited, and it's her job to make the sales over the phone etc., when he is out of the office for like 3 days.... and she is so fucking out of it and so drug fucked on prescription meds, that she can't even wipe her own arse......

I hate dealing with drug fucked idiot women......



There are SO many fucking women turning up to work stoned off their fucking faces on prescription drugs....

Driving their cars, eating their TV dinners, and talking shit in general......

And it's a fucking pain in the arse dealing with Sarapax Sue, Valium Valerie and Mogadon Madona....



Princess Pill Popper who would by now be sitting in the toilet jacking off with her dildo, except she can't figure out how to put the batteries in it, because it's too confusing and she can't cope - well she just keeps carrying on with her crap.

"Oh oh oh - I am having anxiety - so I better have an anti-anxiety med... and now I am depressed, so I better have an anti-depressant.... and - and - and - and......

 And me?

2 minutes max on the net:

I change suppliers, they list the USA screen size to mm ratio on their site.

I call them, and a MAN answers the phone.

Awwwwwwwwww fucking BONUS!

It's got a dick and a brain and a personality! = Fabulous Much.

It's knows it's product and can make sales.......

Fucking Brilliant.




Principle Issue: Grain sizes available = sorted + bag sizes + freight = sale.

1 clever man is worth 1000 drug fucked idiot women, if only on the time score that a drug fucked woman takes 10 times as long to get the same thing done as a man who has his shit together.... and Mrs Pill Head fucks up 10 times as many sales and orders as a man who has his shit together... and the Princess Pill Heads - they lose 10 times as many customers as well.

1 great man is worth 1000 drug fucked women.





Women.

If they can't piss in a jar and come up clean, then I would not employ them, and having Princess Pill Popper on the payroll, is a sure sign that the company is out of control and going under......

Because smart customers shop else where.




However, plenty of shit for brains managers do employ them.


And no, it's not the customers job to spend all of their time, playing social worker to a stoned out of their mind starlett, tippy toeing through the dog terd mind field of perceived slights, injustices and whimsical vaguaries - when the cunts should either be sacked or be made to clean up their act.




Some of the old time hard arses in AA had a very confrontational // matter of fact approach to people who "thought" they might want to get sober.

They would nail them at the front door with, "Do you want to get sober, once and for all time?" And if they hesitated even a second, they'd be told, "Leave and only come back when your serious about stopping drinking".

No fucking time wasters....




As far as employing women, piss testing the princess's should be the first act of segregating the scum from the hum, because they should not even be allowed on board a serious business.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.