The Prints of Pease vs Manson - the nutters psychopathic smack down.


OK - lets have a showdown between the lunatics.

Jesus vs. Charles Manson - who is the most insane?

The psychopathic saviour with his crap in sacred scripture, or the bonafide fruit cake.

Welcome to the psychotic side show circus - with our first episode:



I can't draw up two columns and do the he said, she said shit....

I mean you can't compare what one said to what the other said...

So we shall start off with Manson - because he is simple, and an idiot - and a few lines of his "quotes" from his fan club site and the rest can be summed up with "Blah, blah, blah blah."

" I'm not very wise to many things. "

" I'm playing for my life. You're working for money. "

" I'm still 10 years old in your world. "

" I'm stupid to the point where I'm not really sure. " 




"Blah, blah, blah blah."


*I find Manson's interviews hard to watch and the transcripts hard to read. He makes halfway, real sense. Kind of like falling down the stairs, landing on your head and seeing stars. You understand gravity, and you understand pain, but your seeing things flying around your head that don't exist. But there is depths to this guys intelligence that are profound, but are filtered through his fractured picture puzzle perspective.  Most of what Manson says is quasi-reality mind fuck gibberish.

Here is some links:

http://www.charlesmansonfanclub.com/

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-ten-strangest-charles-manson-quotes/john-barryman


But Jesus the sanctified shit head, said all sorts of serial killer stuff.

"The Prints of Pease sayeth...."

Luke 19:27 "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."


Matthew 10:21 “Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." 


Matthew 15:4-7 “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.”


"Think not that I am come to send peace: I came not to send peace but a sword." (Matthew 10:34) "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." (John 15:6)

"The Son of man [Jesus himself] shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 13:41-42) "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

Mt 13:42  RSV
42 and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.
Mt 13: 50  RSV
and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.


Now if we look at dear old dad - JC's old man, you can see that the lad is indeed in need of family therapy and anti-psychotics.

Because dad, or god, which is an invention of the jew cult and it's idiot preachers who basically plagarised the Code of Hammurubie to get the self serving omnipotence rolling, is or was a homicidal cunt.







" I've been up and down these damn hallways, in and out of these nut wards for the last 10 years.
You think you can follow that act? "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.