It's been a good week.



The one issue I like to push is that it's better to deal with the issue before it gets out of control, than it is to deal with it, after it is out of control.

And the other thing, is to not buy into other peoples shit - who are unmanageable in dealing with their own issues and responsibilities.

To take a step back and check out the issues, and say, "How they have organised this, what they did or not in advance, currently and in the future, and who they have engaged with, why, what resulted etc., and what they are complaining about - well they are totally responsible for the lot - really, and I am not buying into any of it."

Layers upon layers of chaos and bullshit...

I'd like to reiterate the whole story - as a theraputic tool.....

But I guess it's a case of "Get the fuck out of my life - with your bullshit. Go into a self help / theraputic group and deal with your issues. etc., etc., etc.."

The cancers of the mind.

The emotional vampires - of ones energy, time, resources and sanity.

So like the dipshit women who I ran into, in Bum Fuck Nowhere, within 3 minutes of each other, both running out of fuel at midnight....

And another MAJOR emotional vampire...

Well you people chose this, and this is what you got - this is up to you to deal with it as well.....

Not my problem.

If they don't bring joy, into my life, then "Bye, Bye".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.