I hate jews, moslems and christians - but I did find something good about ISIS.
Yes, they have a very good policy about smoking.
You see in Melbourne city - in Victoria Australia, there are things called TRAMS - or sort of electric buses, that run on rails.
And you get dirty fuckers who stand at the tram stops, puffing like mad on their fags, trying to smoke an entire cigarette in 30 seconds or less, before the tram arrives.
Then - THEN - the fuckers climb on board, REEKING of shit, and they sit down right beside you...
I want to grab them and simply throw them head first outside again, through the window.....
Or tell them, "Hey I don't mind you sitting next to me, stinking of cigarettes, if you don't mind me throwing up over you - Is it a deal?"
But what do the guys in ISIS do? They beat the fucking crap out of smokers.
This is good.
Highly approved of.
The translation goes something like this:
"You dirty fuckers"..... "Owwwww Owwwwwwww Owwwwwwww"
And while the IDIOTS in the media sensationalise the beating for all it's worth, a bit of a slap and a bit of a kicking - it's a pretty light weight beating....
It's not like the guy doing the kicking is a 300 pound heavy weight dude, wearing steel cap boots, really knowing how, and totally determined to do some real damage...
No it's some fly weight fuck with sandals on, giving a bit of a slap around - more or less playing footsies...
But I am afraid, they were just not very good at it....
But it's a lot better than councilling the dirty fuckers and giving them nicotine patches...
Just whip the cunts. Stern discipline is a good thing.
If anything, the flogging inspires me to get a hard on and become a Dom and whip my slave subs. Why? Because we like it.
I have no time for religious nutters, but I'd like to see ISIS go after the management of the tobacco companies and all the growers....
All shitty drug pushers, of a SHITTY toxic drug, that stinks like Satans Anus.
I mean I have neighbours that smoke and they empty all their ash trays into the wheelie bins... and sometimes I might want to put a little bit of my rubbish into their bins, when mine is full and lifting the lid of their bins - "Fwoaaarrrrrr FUCKING STENCH- Urrgghhhhhhhhhhh - that shit is SOOOOOOO toxic - Ugghhhhh Fuck!"
Hold nose, close bin.... fucking gagging.
I mean I don't go in much for any drug use, but given the choice between a heroin addict, using nice, clean pharmacutical grade heroin, on a medically supervised maintenance program, and a fucking smoker stinking up the place and dirtying up the air with their foul shit, and stomping butts out on the new carpet etc...
I'd take the heroin addict any day.
So good on ISIS for having a very proactive, pro-life, anti smoking campaign.
I might send them a whole heap of Bondage and Discipline gear, so they can tie the smokers up to a tower of power in the town square and give them a proper flogging, with paddles, whips and restraints...
Wow - Imagine that.
A book of stone age bullshit by a holey retard.
A set of paddles, whips and floggers to spank the smokers with.
A loud hailer to call them rude names with...
"You Dirty Fucker" - at 120 DB
And a big dick - from all the excitement and for the 72 virgins when you get martyred.
"God damn it Mohammad - I feel like a real man!"




Comments
Post a Comment