Sometimes the MOST attractive photos, have nothing sexual in them.


This is a photo or photos of Roberta Mancino.....

Doing interesting shit.

Her eyes, the eye lashes and make up... and she is DOING something rather interesting, that requires FOCUS.

"Fuck - I am in LOVE! - Oh she is gorgeous, she is awesome.... Kisses all over - WOW"

Eternal bliss etc.... In this photo, she is incredibly attractive... The whole picture is really brilliant.


But when you get into the real world......

Same chick....  I mean it's not bad.... After all it's a fit and healthy woman...

But as another carcass in the tits and arse parade - (not quite totally) - "Well so what?" The crotch watching is nice though.... mostly because it's what you can almost see... Not sure if I actually like her though.


And this photo? I dunno.

It would want to have a REAL personality and lots of smarts... And plenty to talk about.....

Otherwise I kind of would not want to know about it. Naaa, honestly, I'd rather just fuck it off straight out. I mean she is sort of attractive, clean, tidy, nicely dressed - I just don't like it.


I dunno, I think I shall just imagine that I am in love with the chick in the top photo...

Overall, it's a brilliant picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.