Sexy Mathematician Chick...


I was looking up stuff on the Maths Olympiad - and came across this picture on this site....

http://www.cmco.ie/student-involvement-a-opportunities/maths-olympiad

So I don't know which one is who, but it's the one on the left...

She is SOOOOOOOO attractive....

Congratulations to Dónal and to his teachers Miss Cahill (Maths) and Miss Conroy (Science).



Like I don't know her, never met her, blah, blah, blah....

To me, so far, it's just an area of screen space, filled with coloured pixels - which does not a companion make - it's just an image.

But the way she expresses herself and the life experiences as worn on her face - tells me stories.

She might be really fun, sexy and great company - or she might be a neurotic with varying degrees of social impairments..

But superficially - she LOOKS like a really nice, clever, and decent human being - that gives a fuck and makes a difference and THAT is very sexy, far more so than just "good looking"...

Having a brain AND a personality, is actually quite an attractive asset.

So effectively I am saying, "All the bullshit put out by the fashion industry, and the people who drive and subscribe to this crap, can go fuck themselves."


The really plain, "Triple Minus UNSEXY outfits" are actually quite good.

The colours are bright and cheerful and they are semi-prominent tones... so they colour with cheer and brightness - without overwhelming the senses through dazzling....

There is a type of paint called "Milk Paint" - based upon (as I recall) slaked lime, milk protein and mineral pigments.

The lime adds the body or the thickness to the paint, the milk protein adds a binder and the mineral pigments add colour - permanent colour.

The overall effect is a soft suffused glow of non descript reflected illumination.

And SOME colours and illuminations ARE soooooo nice and soothing to the eye.

Kind of like the softer pastel colours of their clothing....

And I don't give a flying fuck for the idiots who try to copy interior decoration magazines - and declare themselves to be sane and trendy at the same time - because I actually DO hate all the interior decorations in these pictures - including the phoney replications of 1788 living rooms etc...

I'd just tear the carpet up, throw all the shit out and declare, "There goes all the useful stuff - there, there and there."

"My Tony Abbott dart board... there, things to do other things with, there etc.. and so on and so forth."

 And I'd have bare boards, mopped down with 30% linseed oil and mineral turpentine... Every year or two...

And a few rugs....

The chicks have got nice taste in clothing, and in subdued ways, they are dressing up to the nines, and competing amongst each other for the men,  - hoping to get their brains fucked out....

So lets hear it for the sexy NERD chicks...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.