This is awesome cleverness - the combination of ideas....



The ching chongs have taken the idea of the heavy lift trailers, with the independently sprung and steered wheels, and used it to make a FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE dump truck...
Normal HUGE dump trucks, have 2 front tyres and 4 rear tyres;
This has 16 of them....

It's kind of hard to get a sense of scale on this... i.e. speed and acelleration, but with a FULL load it takes off pretty quickly......

(Yes they did use a variable video speed to enhance the perceived performance - but at the same time, I don't thinks it's a crawler either)
And I am not sure that it's really made for lots of top end speed... but since mines are about time and money and processing in huge volumes quickly, aside from the fact that it would simply run over everything else on the race track, and what it didn't would not ever get past it again...
At least to it's designed running speed, I think it would just about out accelerate everything - especially unladen.....
They didn't fuck around when they built this.....

I am really impressed....

The combination of ideas - Heavy lift trailer type bogies + automatic self levelling + motors inside each wheel - made HUGERA, a HUGE electric power plant to run all the motors inside each wheel (assumption) and gobs of speed...... and a HUGE dump tray on top.

Easy to dismantle and ship in parts, and reassemble.... Or prefab into sub assemblies for welding up on site.

I am really impressed by this.

Wuhan Sanjiang Imp.& Exp. Co., Ltd. is a professional wtw 220e electric wheels product mining dumper Suppliers. The series have the characteristics of strong loading capacity, wide road adaption, running smoothly, convenient maintenance.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo and IBM - the Great Motherboard Replacement Scam

Das Keyboard - ARE junk. Here's why.

Rat Face got the Dislike button.