Feminists Claim "The Man-Vag".
Feminists - in their endeavours to achieve equality with men, women and children, have claimed their right to have their own Man-Vag.
Yes Feminists can now assert the right to a good butt fucking, the great privillige hitherto only known to men, (and patriarchially oppressed women,) as their own.
Feminist surgeons were able to transplant the arsehole from between the ears of the feminist, to the arsehole between the legs of the feminist - thus creating the feminist Man-Vag.
Thus the super feminist is born, with twice the arsehole attributes of any man.
It's beyond equality.
The supremacyst master race feminist - with man-vag in hand, or more correctly, the hand in man-vag, is set to rule the back passages of the planet.
All praise the sentiment.
"A feminist with her Man-Vag, is a noble thing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess what inspired this healthy backlash against the stupidity of feminism, and the many multi-hued variants of it, along with the plethora of totally mental women I had the misfortune of growing up with, was this article.
And like neither men nor women have a monopoly on being stupid - fuck, even I have my my moments - but feminists- they take the cake with their stupidity and their act of the endorsement of being a clueless dumb fuck...
I have this thing - I hate "fucking stupid".....
I am on this course of perpetual improvement, I succeed quite a great deal, because there are so many ways to improve on so many fronts. But I am not perfect, can't be on the ball, all the time, about all the issues, there are only so many hours in the day, and so many not so obvious intricacies.
It's hard to be perfect, but it's a lot harder to not try to be.
As a vindictive side swipe against stupidity and human failings, and people being so unconscious - where they not only don't try, they don't even think to try; I will launch into this on two grounds - the fuck up called feminism, or to put it in it's true politically correct terms of reference, "wanking with a feminist friendly gender non specific air dildo",
And how people wander around like sleep walkers...
(It's 3am - to be continued)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/census-questions-for-women/7722900
Census 2016: From pink tax to emotional labour, questions the survey should have asked
By Deirdre Fidge
By Deirdre Fidge
As she filled out the census, Deirdre Fidge couldn't help noticing it was distinctly lacking in questions pertaining to Australia's lady folk. Why aren't we snapshotting the Pink Tax? And all the extra hours of smiling women are doing?
The last few days have been rather tense for the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), following the website outage/alleged attempted hacking of the census on Tuesday night.
My household was one of the few that was not sent a census login. I filled out an actual paper form (remember those?) sent by the ABS, as I must live in a district where people do not use technology.
As I crouched over the forms, dipping my quill in ink and musing on how long the candlelight would sustain, thoughts of missing questions sprang to mind. Being a human lady, I couldn't help but notice certain areas had been overlooked by the census writers that could be useful to the ABS and wider community.
I propose the following subjects be investigated as part of the next Census, aimed specifically at women...
The pink tax
Have you ever noticed the price difference between products aimed at men and women? That purple floral can of deodorant for lady sweat is more expensive than the dark blue can for manly men.
But why? Surely the men's Powerful Ice Blast Technology: Fighting Perspiration Like An Angry Bear costs more to produce? It certainly is exhausting just reading the blurb.
But no, lots of products aimed at women cost more than those for men, even if it is the same razor (just a different colour).
The Census could identify just how much of our income is spent on gendered products - also known as the 'Pink Tax'.
I recommend women be informed of this farce at a young age; I wish I'd known how much money I could have saved over the years by purchasing men's standard razors instead of the pretty feminine variety. (Or by skipping shaving altogether, as per the secret feminist manifesto).
Blah, blah, blah........
Comments
Post a Comment