Hey - The size of her CUNT!!!!
As a follow on from this:
http://suker-punch.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/we-need-war-to-clean-whiney-scum-out.html
Women are always oggling the sizes of guys cocks...
Dripping and drooling to the fabulous meat fest.
Hard throbbing cock - they light up like a christmas tree.
"Oh I wana fuck, I wana fuck, I wana fuck.".
A soft cock? Not so much.
They are biologically hard wired that way - like flies on shit.
So to turn the biological into the phoney ethical, why the fuck should guys not get in on the act too...
How much pussy is that bitch packing?
Well it's a bit hard to tell unless they are showing you their cunt, then the fair estimation by the stretch marks, or the saggy baggy, of the stretched skin and muscles, around the fabulous fuckhole is an accurate indicator...
I mean if I am going to fuck, assuming (generally) they can pass the brains, personality and compatibility and sexually transmissable infection tests, I want a chick with a cunt that is big enough, to fit all of my cock in right.
Like I don't want some 45 year old virgin who still lives at home with her mother, doesn't know how to masturbate and squeals "Oh it's too big" when I try to fuck her with my little finger.
I want a chick with a great big fuck tunnel for my cock.
So guys, we need to sus out just how much pussy is that bitch packing.
Is she a one fist fucker?
A two fist fucker or more?
Or a bottle fucker?
Is that one litre or two?
Hey wow babe, your sure packing a big piece of pussy there!
Yeah letting you in on a little secret girls - to us guys, SIZE does matter!
The Gaping Gash, The Fabulous Fuck Tunnel, If your not a biggun - then I am not a diggun. Ploughing that prolapse.
Way to go Babe!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or the realistic option is to develop ones relationship based upon brains, character and the "go getter" attitude - "the can do, will do" type people, and leave all the big dick bullshit to the scummy VD spreading self centred sluts.
The retarded cunts - like if there is not much there when you open the door, then there is not much to be had when it it comes in and gets sent back out - because cheap really is not worth much.
Be a man and fuck the idiot chicks off.




Comments
Post a Comment